Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

4/15/2005

Blind Drawing - Scout the Cat


Ever try drawing "blind"? Just stare at the subject, not at your paper or pen, and draw. Try to draw without picking up the pen too much as you will lose your place quite easily. Study the subject carefully as you draw, the harder you look, the more detailed the drawing. You get some pretty interesting results. I had this one portrait I did a while back that turned out pretty cool. If I find it I'll post it. Above is a quick one I did of my cat, Scout.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, you are such a dork. What ever happened to the Old Page? The beerswilling weatherchick in a beat up Oldsmobile?

-Anon

April 20, 2005 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Page said...

John, this must be you - I believe I was always a dork of sorts, myabe you just never knew it. The beer swilling still happns weekly - and the oldsmobile has been switched for a Honda Accord.

April 22, 2005 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home