Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

10/02/2007

Things I've Learned, Series 2007

I'm bored with the garden and it's nearly over anyways, so here's a series of Things I've Learned, day by day. I figure I can come back to this list and relearn a few things, in case I forgot...

October 13
Try not to step on the business end of a garden hoe.

October 12
Always wear earplugs at rock concerts; you're not as young as you used to be.

October 2
Don't eat BBQ ribs at your desk; the temptation to lick the keyboard is far too strong, and that would be gross.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all your photos of your vegetable garden. You might like the website of my non-profit group:
www.fells.org...

also check out www.foundinthefells.com

Andrew Celentano

April 17, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home