Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

9/17/2008

Tricking out the phone



My cell phone is a simple device. It allows me to call people and people can call me. People can even IM me or text me on it, and I can do the same with it. It doesn't take photos, or surf online, or get my email. Just a basic cell phone.

It's simple silver color - which I like - has begun to lose it's luster and recently I felt the need to trick my phone out by covering it with a magazine image of something I like.

The first cover was a picture from a furniture design magazine: it showed several "bad art" pieces framed on a wall. I especially loved the sad clown and naked lady image.

The new phone cover is more slick, with a Russian poster theme. I didn't cut it to really fit the phone that well, and it's a bit daunting to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home