Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

7/29/2005

Personal Garden Tour

Tony came by to harvest some spring onions and hot peppers - I thought it would be a good idea to take some photos of myself in the garden -- for sense of scale, and since I have yet to get a shot of myself in it. Tony kindly obliged - with more photos than I even knew he was taking!

Hopping over fence - 'dukes of harzard" way of getting in


Everybody loves dill


Looking for basil


Why does basil get all crinkly after a month or so - i dunno.


Tall plants, short girl


See?


Very excited about peppers...


Some story about the Cherokee's that kicked the bucket


Still talking about tomatoes


Can't get enought dill


Isn't it something!


Contemplating about next year's placement


Scenic sunset in Summahville


The weeding never ends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home