Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

7/28/2005

Who wants scallions?

The garden has grown better than my wildest garden dreams. I have more green onions than I know what to do with. I just give them out to my garden neighbors, Tony, Sajid, Mom & Dad, the roommates, and just about anyone else I can hand them to. If only the turtle ate scallions, he wouldn't be so hungry.

Here are some photos, and even a movie (viewed mostly sideways - so they're not as fun to watch as I hoped). I'll work on that for the next video set.

Front View



Side View



Walking In



Front Row and Osgood St



The dill is over 5 feet tall now...



The only space I can stand in really...



Dill, glorious dill.



Salsa Hot Peppers - about 5-6 inches long so far



Cosmos and bell pepper plants below



Tomato Plants - those stakes are 6 feet high - more like 5 feet since they're stuck in the ground - so those'em tomatoes are taller than I...



Tomato close-up - brandwine heirloom still green



Bell peppers close up - still green - about 4-5 inches so far



Cosmos



Cosmo close-up



Looking back at the dill and sage



Today's scallion harvest



Scallion close-up



Also, basil, hot peppers, and raspberries




Movies: Garden Movie I
You will need to turn your head sideways for the first 2 parts of 3 - I'm working on NOT doing that next time:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home