Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

7/26/2006

What's with the weeds?

I seem to have a weed issue. Maybe it's the rain, maybe I should have put the hay down earlier...whatever it is...it's driving me nuts. It seems I go to the garden, pull up weeds for 1 hour, and go home...every 2 or 3 days. I have grass (very hard to pull out), some kind of attractive plant that spreads out wide and flat (easy to pull), and other variants of the above. I guess I can let up from the muscle-building leg squats, seems I do plenty in the garden (I may also be giving an interesting show to the Osgood St neighbors).

Someone busted the back of the tool box a few weeks back, though it still locks and nothing's missing that I can tell. I'm not sure why someone would punch (guessing) the back of a box that contains a shovel and some expired wildflower seeds.

The Osgood raspberry bush had some ripe berries to pick the other day, and I had some in my cereal this morning - delicious. Nothin to harvest from my garden yet with the exception of basil. The cosmos on Summer street have flowered, but not mine, not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home