Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

10/19/2008

Uprooting the Garden - Planting Garlic



I went to the garden with one garlic bulb in hand, ready to uproot my very weedy garden and plant some garlic. I broke the bulb apart into 6 big cloves and planted each one root-side down in the front left part of the garden. I put up a little barrier to let other know not to step there.



I also uprooted everything in the garden, except the still beautiful African Basil. I couldn't kill the thing, as bees were enjoying it... and it looked so pretty. I picked the last of the peppers, and made several debris piles and scattered them throughout the garden.


Guess that's it. Over 2 gallons of hot peppers in the freezer will keep me from buying any at the grocery store for a good long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home