Some Stuff N' Stuff

Mostly a garden blog, and the occasional garden-inspired recipe.

10/20/2008

Next year

Now that my garden is done for the season, I'm thinking about next year and I want more diversity!
- For one, I want:
- Non-heirloom & heirloom tomatoes, including cherries and globe tomatoes.
- A few red potato plants
- More lettuce types (arugula and romaine)
- Some beans, maybe some peas (if I can get them to grow this time)
- Some mint and tarragon, plus dill and cilantro
- I've got to grow the african basil again, as well as the nasturtium (both could go on the porch, with another basil in the garden)
- Garlic, onions and scallions
- I'm going to have to dig up the far right corner and dump in all new soil, since everything dies over there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home